15 листопада 2022 р.
According to media reports, two Russian missiles fell in the Lublin Voivodeship on a farm in Przewodów, which is 7 km from the border with Ukraine. They got into grain dryers. Two people died as a result of the attack.
Were these targeted and deliberate strikes on the territory of Poland? With a high degree of probability, it will be impossible to find out the truth.
It is much easier to present, by extrapolation, the behavior of Russia, verified in other incidents. So, dozens of versions of what happened will be thrown around. First, we will hear that this is not Russia's business, but Ukraine's. Further - that there is no irrefutable evidence. Then, it is possible that this fact will be recognized, but as a random unintended incident.
Our opinion is that this was done deliberately and demonstratively. And that's why.
1. Russia's rhetoric and behavior have always been built exclusively on falsehood, trickery, and meanness.
2. The village of Pshevodov is 7 km away. from the border with Ukraine. Such a distance (add some more distance to the target in Ukraine from the border, which together already amounts to several tens of km.) cannot be attributed to the deviation of the missiles hitting the target provided by the documentation.
3. If Russia were concerned that such a deviation was possible, if it feared an adequate response, then it should have abandoned such an adventure. But no.
4. In the rhetoric of the Kremlin's spokespersons, the idea of an attack on eastern NATO countries, on countries through which aid to Ukraine goes, has long been present. In addition, Russia has long established the vocabulary that the country is not at war with Ukraine, but with NATO. In all likelihood, it was an insidious double whammy: to test NATO's reaction and intimidate the Western countries of Eastern Europe.
5. Most likely, Russia struck near the border in order to be able to hide, just in case, intentionality behind the possible inaccuracy of the missiles. But, as was noted in the second and third points, this cannot be accepted as a serious and convincing explanation. And when was Russia distinguished by seriousness and persuasiveness?
What conclusion will the European Union, Britain, the USA and NATO draw from what happened? Will they conclude that they believed in the inadvertence of what happened? Will they themselves give a dignified and decisive answer? Will they again prefer to retreat before the blackmail of Russia, which has once again crossed the red line?
Well, we'll see in the near future.
Back in June, Lexikoukr offered a solution to the problems Russia is causing and will continue to cause. Otherwise, the problems will become so chronic that, perhaps, even the EU will fall to its knees before Russia.
Europe: smart or cunning?
LEXIKOUKR EST. 2013